Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Response to this

Attention Former Apac Employees
Date: 2010-02-15, 10:21AM MST

Hey former and current APAC Employees!

I say its time we take a stand on APAC and tell them that we do not like their business practices. Their boiler-room practices should not go un-noticed. In these times where we are hunting for jobs and we have to stay there because times are bad does not mean they can take advantage of us. I am a former APAC employee myself ,I was fired for having gone to the hospital, tested and received medications as well as a certificate to return to work when able to do so (Now the day before I went to the hospital I was told to go home from work because I was too sick to work) and after reading these responses I feel now it is time for action. I feel we should go to whatever lengths possible to call attention to their practices. I would like to thank and contact those that quit in response to me getting fired, it was a brave and concerned act.

I hope to hear from as many of you as possible.

4 comments:

  1. I WORK THEIR AND NEVER HAD ISSUES WITH ANYONE MAYBE YOUR JUST A FUCKING DICK WHO WAS/IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WORKER? YOU THINK? I THINK......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I just think you just want to start shit on this blog because your a company man trying to brown nose your way to get a better position at APAC. You know what this isnt the goal of this blog. It is to expose the douchebags like you who is just another sheep in the game.

    Hmmmm... Looks like we have a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and please learn how to spell...maybe that is why your just a sheep follower and cannot read your own rules and regulation eh?

    ReplyDelete