Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interesting Job Post Hmm Field Recruiter!

See This Link

http://tucson.jobing.com/Job_Details2.asp?JobID=2209349&SearchID=225956936&Position=181&CameFrom=Job

Now they created a position just to go out and bring in new talent. Wow! Says a lot about APAC as a company dont you think. They actually have to make a position there for someone to go out and look for People. Kind of tells you about the attrition rate there huh.

Pay Special attention to the video on the right............Hmmmmmmm Really now. See how ghetto the place looks inside?

Here is the video from Jobing.com


Video By Jobingembed>

2 comments:

  1. I worked for APAC for 2 1/2 yrs and was recently fired for attendance. I can name 5 people off the top off my head with more attendance points and less seniority.

    I could write a book about the horrific experiences. I will have to revisit this blog because if I wrote everything I know no one would believe me. I wonder how long the blogger who said we were incompetent has worked there?

    If you include training the attrition rate is less than 6 mths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Their Attendance point system is a load of garbage. You cannot be sick or have personal issues because they will fire you for it. I wish some of the higher ups could do the "Undercover Boss" Thing because then they would see how frustrated many of the APAC employees Are!

    ReplyDelete